|1st Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$1600|
|2nd Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$1500|
|3rd Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$1400|
|4th Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$1150|
|1st Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$2650|
|2nd Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$2550|
|3rd Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$2450|
|4th Child K (Full Time) – 8th Tuition||$2200|
- Tuition Tax Deduction - Private school tuition is tax deductible.
- Pre-Payment Discount
o If a family pays 1/3 of the total tuition owed for the 2019/2020 school year by 7/15/19, you will receive $50.00 per child off tuition.
o If payment is made in full by 8/1/19, you will receive $200.00 per child off tuition
o If you have a credit from 2018/2019 school year, this will count as a ‘pre-payment.’
- FIRST YEAR STUDENT (K-6th Grade) - Any first year student (K-6th Grade) receives Member Rate. This includes any Kindergarten student who attended St. John School 4K.
- Payment Schedule– The payments are due by the 1st of every month (September – May) and will be 1/9th of the total balance due at the beginning of the school year. Payments will be rounded to whole numbers with the last month’s balance due being a smaller payment that brings the balance to $0. No final report card will be issued to anyone owing any school fees, (tuition, library, lunch). Students cannot attend the “last day of school” trip to the Dells if fees are due.
o Families with a student in 3K must make a $100 payment before the first day of school and continue with regular monthly payments.
- Financial Aid – If you anticipate a need for financial aid, request applications are available in the school office. They should be filled out and turned in as soon as possible. (We would prefer these prior to the beginning of school.)
- SCRIP – Purchases can be used to offset tuition or 7th/8th grade class trip expenses. Vendors provide the congregation gift cards at a discounted rate.
Scrip is a simple program that allows you to spend exactly the same dollars you would normally spend for things like gas, groceries, restaurants, etc. and apply the discounts to your tuition. You may start participating any time and use the credits towards next year’s tuition (a great way to minimize your pre-payment). There is no fee to participate. Please email Julie Snow (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on this program.
- FINANCES – “Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21. Please realize that the approximate yearly cost of educating a child at St. John is in the $5,500 range. Tuition fees only cover a small percentage of those costs. The balance is covered by contributions to the congregation. Please keep this in mind and in your prayers as you make your own stewardship decisions. We all need to reflect our thankfulness to the Lord through the method in which we use His gifts to us.
**We now accept Credit Cards For TUITION in the Office!**